Root Ball Kit
NOTE - a Drive Tool is required to install this product.
The Root Ball kit is a below-ground tree anchoring system designed to stabilise newly planted trees. Features a strap tensioning system and supplied in ready to use kits to simplify installation.
- Simple - fast installation
- Long-lasting - Allows tree to natural establish itself
- Safe - trip hazard reduced as the kit is underground
- Secure - Deters vandals as there is no sign the tree is newly planted
- Versatile - Sizes available to fit most applications, as shown below
A Drive Tool is required to install this product.
|Size||Required Drive Tool|
|RBK 3||Drive Tool No.3 (1m)|
|RBK 4||Drive Tool No.3 (1m)|
|RBK 5||Drive Tool No.3 (1.5m)|
**All kits are available with 3 anchors as standard and 4 anchors are available on request**